Nature is all around, whether we go hiking in the hills, atop mountains, surfing in the sea or even a stroll around the block.
It is easy to immerse oneself in the beauty of outdoors but it may not be an easy task to engage viewers with your Instagram feed.
Every second spent in the lap of nature can be inspirational, joyous, peaceful and calming.
To snap a dozen pictures of the passing scenery and sharing it with the world is simply irresistible.
Most often a picture does not do justice to what the eyes see and the heart feels. But the right words can often bridge that gap.
Captions can literally make or break your post
A perfect blend of emotion, humour, sass, information, and attitude in a caption can secure Instagram followers and likes.
Composing captions to get Instagram likes, comments and shares may need a lot of effort and sometimes the pull of nature is too strong to spare the time to cook up captions. So here’s presenting you with some handpicked captions for your Instagram worthy shots of nature:
Sweet and Salty nature Captions for Instagram
- I’m on a sea food diet. I See food and I eat it.
- Colors are the smiles of nature.
- Nature never goes out of style.
- Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’
- Nature is not on the internet.
- Nature – cheaper than therapy.
- Get lost in the forest & Don’t find a way back.
- Good vibes happen on the tides.
- Lightning is incredible.
- Good clean fun in the dirt.
What do you caption a nature picture?
Below are the few captions that you can add for the nature posts.
- Call of the wild!
- Young and wild and free.
- Camping hair, don’t care.
- The birds and the bees
- Just another day in paradise.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- Smiling- my second nature
- I have a room all to myself; it is nature.
- Leave the roads… take the trails.
- The family is one nature’s masterpieces.
- This family tree is full of NUTS.
- Snow- one Nicer than you!
- Nature’s little secret of joy, discovered.
- Like a dandelion, I flutter.
- I don’t like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It’s just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.
Motivational and inspirational captions for nature posts on Instagram
- The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation.
- One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
- Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
- Study nature, love nature and stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
- In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
- Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
- Aim for the moon, if you miss you may hit a star.
- Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play and pray in, where Nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul alike.
- Forgiveness is the fragrance of the violet that still clings to the heel that crushed it.
- It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature’s gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever.
- The tree that is beside the running water is fresher and gives more fruit.
Nature captions Quotes
- To appreciate the sun, you gotta know what rain is. – J. Cole
- Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment. – Ansel Adams
- The sky is the daily bread of the eyes. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly. – Von Morrison
- “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.” -Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar
- “Not just beautiful, though—the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.” – Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
- Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second – Marc Riboud.
- Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift. – Albert Einstein.
- “The mountains are calling and I must go.” ― John Muir
- “If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, rejoice, for your soul is alive.” ― Eleanora Duse
- “I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it.” ― William Shakespeare
- “Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” ― Gary Snyder
- “Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have freedom, sunshine and a little flower”- Hans Christian Anderson
- “the key to reducing dependence on external resources is not to increase the supply but to decrease the demand”- John Hammerstorm
- “Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong”- George Carlin
Lyrics on nature for Instagram Captions
- “you fill up my senses like a night in a forest, like the mountains in springtime like a walk in the rain”- John Denver
- “Because we separate like ripples on a blank shore in rainbows.”- Dominic Jenkins
- “lucky that my breasts are small and humble, so you don’t confuse them with mountains”- Shakira
- “But while the earth sinks to its grave, you sail to the sky, on the crest of a wave”- Nick Drake
- “The moon is not only beautiful / It is so far away / The moon is not only ice cold / It is here to stay” – Cat Power
To increase Instagram followers and viewer’s engagement and content virality, one can pull out many tricks from one’s hat. Some handy tools for caption writing are: wise hashtags, call for an action, pose questions, appropriate emoji’s, etc.