Instagram Captions For All Your Festive Moods
Other than Christmas, the only other holiday enthusiastically celebrated by the Americans is the Fourth of July. With a li’l bit of patriotism and a lot of fireworks and delicious food, the celebrations last all day long.
A beach picnic or a backyard party, friends and family, dancing, boozing, and festive mood is all that’s present on that day. And as the sun sets and the day come to an end, the dark sky is brightly lit up by mesmerizing fireworks.
With such great fun come great pictures. And these pictures sure deserve a place on the ‘Gram. You are going to post them all, right? So yes, when photos are posted, they need captions.
Captions that would describe your feelings associated with the celebrations- fun, witty, romantic, patriotic, or as you like it.
Here are 90 captions of all kinds to help you caption your Fourth of July memories.
Punny Instagram Captions for the Fourth of July
- Star-spangled hammered
- Don’t like history? I’m so Alexander Hamil‘done’ with you!
- Sorry for the Alexander Hamil-pun
- Which of the presidents was the least guilty? Lincoln, he was in-a-cent!
- Benjamin Drankin’
- Seas the day!
- Sandy toes and sun-kissed nose
- Red, white, and brew
- Sun’s out, puns out
- Freedom doesn’t knock, it rings
- Happy Fork of July
- You hamburgled my heart
- It was very nice to meat you
- Lettuce ketchup and celebrate
- Ice scream
- With ice cream, everything is popsicle
- If there’s a will, there’s a wave
- Sun of a beach
- Life’s a beach, enjoy the waves
- Thanks a melon
- Sea you later!
- Tis the sea-son
- Red, white and boozed
- The best tea for the Fourth of July? Liber-tea!
You may also Like : 80+ Best Soccer Captions for Instagram
Famous Fourth of July Instagram Quotes
- “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.” – Abraham Lincoln.
- “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” Nelson Mandela.
- “I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the death your right to say it.” – Voltaire
- “It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them.” – Mark Twain
- “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” – George Orwell.
Patriotic Instagram Captions
- Land of the free, cuz of the brave.
- Bold stripes, brave hearts, and bright stars
- God bless America!
- Here’s to another to being better
- Sweet land of liberty
- Unapologetically American.
- Young, wild, and free!
- Here’s to winning freedom
- Made in America
- Favorite color being Freedom
- Three cheers for the red, white, & blue
- Proud to be an American
- Red, might, and blue!
- Partying like a patriot
- Let freedom ring!
- My heart is bleeding red, white, & blue!
- Happy birthday, America!
- America- Home of the free!
Songs about the Freedom
- “It’s a party in the USA!” – Miley Cyrus
- “We made it in America. Sweet baby Jesus, ooh” – Jay-Z and Kanye West feat. Frank Ocean
- “Ain’t that America, home of the free, yeah, little pink houses for you and me.” – John Mellencamp
- “Man, we lit up your world like the Fourth of July” – Toby Keith
- “Brought to you courtesy of the red, white and blue” – Toby Keith
- “We’re the Kids in America” -Kim Wilde
Instagram Captions For the Romantic Pictures
- Red, Blue and the Boo!
- To independence, with my dependent!
- No independence from this one!
- Independence Bae!
- Red, white, and you!
- To the one of us who’s the firework in this relation!
- Declaration of Dependence (if this is your first post with the Bae)!
- Celebrating freedom, but not from this one here!
- Bae making my heart go boom (every day)!
- Baby, you’re a firework!
- Happy Co-dependence day, Bae!
- From the smallest of sparklers to the biggest of explosions, my love for you shines brightest.
Read more : 80+ Best Lit Captions for Instagram
Real Funny Instagram Captions
- HBD America, you don’t look a day over 254
- “You’re Welcome”- George Washington
- Partying like its 1776
- Sorry, can’t hear ya over my freedom rings
- Drunk on freedom
- Too cool for British Rule
- America sure knows how to throw a birthday party!
- Talk ‘bout a birthday party?
- I’m not drunk; I’m American
- “I haven’t partied this hard since 1776.” — America
Instagram Captions For the Fireworks
- Sparkling like a firework
- Snap, sparkle, and pop!
- Keep calm and sparkle on!
- America, free to sparkle
- Making my heart burst like a firework
- Talk about lit!
- Food, Family, Fireworks, and the Fourth of July!
- If it involves fireworks, beach days, barbecues, and freedom—count me in
- It’s like Christmas exploded
- Every firework begins with a single spark.
Instagram Captions for a few Clever ones here
- Stars and sparkle
- They hate U.S. ’cause they ain’t U.S.
- They hate U.S. ’cause they ain’t U.S.
- I WANT YOU … to like this photo
- Unapologetically American
And, we’re done! Go ahead, pick the best caption, and share with the world your joy of Independence!
Click here to get Free Instagram Likes from Instant Subscribers